Schools with our tools are welcome to take part in these free virtual classes,
intended to connect schools and students around the world.
These classes will be a lot like our Global Dotting Time events, except shared only with participating schools. Check out a past Global Dotting Time event on our YouTube channel.
Materials needed for all classes:
- Our set of 7 dotting tools, one set for each participating student
- Smooth surface to dot on, black recommended, with the middle marked
- Paper towel
- A small piece of card stock
- Hair dryer
- Required paint colours
INfo: Spring 2018 Dotting Academy Class
Thursday, Mary 10
12:30 pm Atlantic Standard Time
Class will last about two hours
Surface Size: 6" x 6"
Paint Colours: White, ocean breeze, light ocean breeze, orange, light orange, bright yellow, light yellow, turquoise, black
Host School: Redcliff Middle School, Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
Post Class Homework: This is the #TKRfriendship pattern. Participants are invited to dot their copy, do an act related to the theme, and post to social media. Follow the hashtag #TKRfriendship as positive acts and posts are made from around the world. Action suggestions include gifting your mandala to a friend, spending time with an old friend, or making a new friend.
Register for the spring 2018 Dotting Academy Class
1. You must have sets of our dotting tools for all participating students. Your bulk order of tools is your school's enrollment fee in the Dotting Academy Classes!
2. Complete the form below to register for the Spring 2018 Dotting Academy Class.
Dotting Academy Class
Want to host the Fall 2018 Dotting Academy Class at your school? Cover Ginger's flight and we will take care of the rest. Interested schools, please contact Ginger.