If you're interested in the exciting new role of TKR Dotting Party Host, read over all of the information here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Travelling Kindness Rocks Dotting Party Hosts brings a group of friends, family, community members, and/or coworkers together to dot one of our patterns. Hosts are the leaders and teachers of the process. At the party, Hosts share information about Travelling Kindness Rocks programs and services.
Hosts earn money through charging participants (optional) to dot and through commissioned sales made on the Travelling Kindness Rocks website.
- Supporters of the philosophy and mission of Travelling Kindness Rocks.
- Experienced using the Travelling Kindness Rocks dot mandala pattern system.
- Excited about the opportunity of teaching others and involving more people in the growing supportive Travelling Kindness Rocks dotting community.
- Promoters of Travelling Kindness Rocks products, programs, and services.
The Dotting party
Hosts are responsible for organizing, planning, and supplying all materials for their dotting parties. Once planned, the Host registers their party with Travelling Kindness Rocks, paying $5 per participant for use of the copyright pattern at the party. Any remaining fee charged to the participants is earned by the Host.
Hosts are assigned a Host number. When sales are made on the Travelling Kindness Rocks website, customers are prompted to enter the Host's number, attributing the sale to that individual. Sales are tracked by Travelling Kindness Rocks finance department and Hosts earn 10% commission.
For each Host, Travelling Kindness Rocks will track the number of parties and participants. It is the intention of Travelling Kindness Rocks to reward Hosts as this role develops. Also, as Travelling Kindness Rocks expands, Hosts may have more opportunities within the organization.
We are so excited about this new role and the possibilities it will bring to Connect Humanity Dot by Dot!
Become a host
1. Read the Terms and Conditions document that thoroughly outlines the Host role.
2. Register for a Host training session. Ginger will be in touch to schedule a time that works for you and her.
3. We email you with a digital copy of the Host Handbook, the Terms and Conditions document, your Host numerical code, and details about your Host training session.
4. Sign and return a copy of the Terms and Conditions document.
5. Gather TKR Dotting Party supplies, including our set of 7 dotting tools. Apply your Host code to earn back 10%.
6. Complete your Host training session with Ginger, virtually or in person.
7. Start hosting!