Join students and schools around the world
to dot and connect
Limited time only:
15% off a bulk order of our dotting tools!
Enjoy this special offer until Friday, March 23.
Order now and get your school ready for the first Dotting Academy class, scheduled for May 10.
A purchase enrolls your schools in the TKR Dotting Academy!
Why dot with us
- Make connections with schools around the world
- Resources developed by educators
- Address curriculum outcomes
- Engage in positive use of social media
- Participate in a mindful activity
- Support the journeys of the free Travelling Kindness Rocks
Dot mandalas weave throughout all of Travelling Kindness Rocks work and are symbolic of connecting humans around the world. Our vision for this program is to unite schools and students. Activities based on Travelling Kindness Rocks patterns are recommended for ages 9 and up. However, with adaptations, such as those suggested in our curriculum packages, younger students may find success.
Materials Needed: OUr dotting tools
Participating schools will need sets of our dotting tools to follow the step by step instructions. Your bulk order purchase is your school's tuition fee for the Travelling Kindness Rocks Dotting Academy. Your name will be added to our mailing list for educators and you will receive updates on new Dotting Academy resources and upcoming free classes.
Resources and Classes
Our work is continuously expanding and evolving. Current resources for schools participating in the Dotting Academy include:
- Curriculum Packages, each focused on a specific theme and includes one of our dot mandala patterns, supplementary activities, discussion questions, and a resource list.
- List of participating schools to facilitate connecting virtually to dot together.
- Free Dotting Academy Classes with Travelling Kindness Rocks creator, Ginger. These classes will be a lot like our Global Dotting Time events, except shared only with participating schools. Check out a past Global Dotting Time event on our YouTube channel.
TKR Creator & Educator, Ginger
Travelling Kindness Rocks began in Ginger's classroom in 2015 as she explored creating dots with her students. In an effort to promote a classroom culture of kindness, her very first dot mandalas were given to her students.
Our pattern system
Ginger developed an instructional dot mandala pattern system and corresponding dotting tools. This allows young, young at heart, and newbies with no artistic background to replicate the same dot mandala with success. The pattern system is the foundation for our dotting events and many of our global programs, including resources for the Dotting Academy.